At Supple Senior Care we are seeking reliable, caring, compassionate and honest professionals with a proactive nature to provide non-medical in-home care to our clients.
You must be a team player and enjoy making a positive difference to the daily routine of elderly people.
Supple Senior Care requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US with a minimum 2 years experience working with seniors HHA’s, and CNA’s a plus
- 3 valid references
- Proficient with the English language and good communication
- Be fingerprinted and have criminal record clearance
- Registered as a Home Care Aide with the State (https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry/About.aspx)
- CPR certification
- Ability to pass a drug test
- TB test and clearance within a year
If driving a client:
- Valid Drivers license / clean driving record (DMV print out required)
- Vehicle registration and insurance
For interested applicants, you may Contact Us to set an appointment or you can complete our online application form below. Please make sure all information is entered correctly. Supple Senior Care will contact you if you qualify for the position.