At Supple Senior Care we are seeking reliable, caring, compassionate and honest professionals with a proactive nature to provide non-medical in-home care to our clients.
You must be a team player and enjoy making a positive difference to the daily routine of elderly people.
Supple Senior Care caregiver requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US, with a minimum 2 years of experience working as a caregiver.
- Registered as HHA or HCA required. CNA a plus
- Provide 3 or more verifiable references.
- CPR certification
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- TB test and clearance
- Vaccinated against COVID
- Proficient with mobile phones/ basic computer skills
- Completion of all required annual and one-time trainings.
- Proficient in English language and possess good communication skills.
- Undergo federal fingerprint-based background check and obtain clearance through CDSS.
- Must be registered and cleared as a Home Care Aide with the State of California (https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry/About.aspx)
If driving a client:
- Valid Drivers license / clean driving record (DMV print out required)
- Vehicle registration and insurance